.NET Senior Developer
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Develop and maintain application using .NET
- Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
- Ensure on time, on budget, and the quality of the product.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of hands-on coding experience building consumer application.
- Must have proven mastery of .NET C#, ASP NET, MVC, Web API.
- Experienced with Umbraco CMS and nopCommerce is a plus.
- Service Oriented Architecture – design, build, and implement Web services
- Write and maintain best practices and standards for web development
- Excellent communication skills.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Good teamwork and reliability
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects
- Chance to work with people across continents U.S, Australia, United Kingdom
- Chance to work overseas based on the request from clients
- Chance to improve English skill since the main communication is English during working hours.
- Chance to improve the technical skill during working with clients on new technology.
- Be encouraged and rewarded with attractive remuneration for initiating the ideas that brings the innovation
- English training in VUS School for team leaders and key staff.
- Technical and soft skill training.
- Special health care insurance:
- Personal accident: 210,000,000/occurrence and no limited occurrences
- Health insurance: 63,000,000/disability and no limited disabilities
- 13rd month salary as permanent bonus,
- Other bonuses depend on the performance and contributions to the project/company.
- Annual company trip
- Salary adjustment
- There are 2 PAs (Performance Appraisal) per year. The percentage of salary adjustment is 10%-24% depending on the individual’s performance within a specific period.
- Adhoc salary review and promotion are performed in the year.
- Working environment
- Provide laptop for working and can take home.
- For iOS development, the company provides a MAC MINI for normal developers. For the team leader, the company provides a MAC BOOK PRO for working.
- Professional working space in office building: Coffee is served every day, Microwave oven and refrigerator serving lunch in the office
- Team building activities
- Having monthly happy hour either in the office or outside
- Sport clubs: Football, Badminton.